Saturday, September 29, 2007

Tired...

This week wasn't really great or fun. Nothing special going on except Diagnostic Tests everyday. Im going insane soon. By that time, i will need LY's help. Our future physiologist. Haih...so envious those who have ambition. I got no idea what to be in the future. God...please enlighten me to a road that i will not regret. I want a job that is exciting with high pay. Okay, i admit im a bit money-minded, but isn't that everyone hope for? Who will reject money or complain for having too much?

My dad is a problem. I always can't chat with him for long. We just could not reach a same agreement. I say East, he talk West. I want to be this, he want me to be that. So frustrating. Sigh....

Now i don't have to worry for my add maths. Pn Lee will keep a look on me to keep practising add maths exercises. She even forced me to do pass year questions. Marvellous! I need someone like her. When will Pn Cheng do the same thing to me? I will be grateful...lolx!

2 comments:

Linasolopoesie said...

CIAO!!
COSA SCRIVI DI BELLO NEL TUO BLOG??
SONO ITALIANA E£ NON CONOSCO LA TUA LINGUA

A PRESTO ...LINA

Anonymous said...

har?