Sunday, September 23, 2007

Exclusive!

Here is another missy who wanted to be famous through my blog. She is....(drum rolling)...Tharani Naidu. Since you had requested and i don't have any article in mind, so i prepared this post specially for you. Haha! Very touching huh? How much are you going to pay me? You owe me a sumptuous meal. I want Secret Recipe. Lolx.

This girl, studying in Convent- i know her since last year. What a short time. We were in the same class. She and wei wern are best friends. Where you see her, you can surely find wei wern. Really admire you two lar. Different races also can become so close. Lets talk about her character. Erm...can't think of any. As far as i know...she likes to bully me. Sob...sob...Even you are older you can't always bully me. Jie jie should show care for mei mei. She calls me 'parrot'. Then everytime she and wei wern see me, they will whisper to each other and giggle. Am i an alien or i look very comical to you? Okay, fine. Wei wern, you don't know how depress Tharani looked when you are gone. Now after you came back, i see her looking so 'radiant' everyday.

Hm...lastly, wish both of you best friends forever. Do drop me a comment for this!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Wahahahaha, waa, we laugh at u cos u look so pretty oways ma.. So jealous ma.. Dunno meh, we two wan to do a PeiLing jiejie fanclub!!!