Friday, September 14, 2007

I failed!

(Scream) Im in damn bad mood now. Even though i already predicted i would fail after stepping out from then exam room, im still sad, disappointed. In my dictionary, fail rarely exists. I failed my Grade 8 piano practical. Who to blame? Myself of course! For not practising everyday but few times a month, for involving too much in chess club, for being lazy. I can still remember how hard i practise everyday few days before the exam. That time, i was really scared and tension. I played till my hands go weak, my mind nearly went physco. Even my mum was worried at my state. She had been a good support for me. Thanks to her for calling me to make sure i calm myself during exam. I had been such a let down to her...and to myself.Argh...failed...first time though. My skill wasn't that lousy actually. In fact, Mr Lam pinned high hope on me. I even skipped a few grades before. Maybe im too greedy...think too highly of myself. I should take the exam next year. Now im stuck here failing Grade 8. The examiner...haiz... Why don't she give me lower marks. 5 more marks to passing point. So 'gek'. If i were given lower marks then i would not be so sad. "She is just trying to be kind enough".Waa....! REally feel like crying. Why failed? Even for school exam papers i never failed, except for chinese paper lolx(but i did pass for the second time) No appetite....can't sleep....!!!!!!

2 comments:

Charmain said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Charmain said...

Don't be so hard on yourself...Sometimes, good things can come out of failure. At least you now know where you went wrong and can avoid making the same mistakes next time.

Besides, you've gone a lot further than some people...I didn't even bother with more lessons after grade 5!