Saturday, September 15, 2007

Music keeps me aLive!

Recently, i have been crazy about mUsic. My MP3 player has been my tool of life ever since i bought it. I would bring it anywhere i could. It has been my remedy to reduce stress, pressure, sadness and kill tiMe. I listen mostly to English songs. Chinese still okay but usually i couldn't understand the lyrics. Too profound for me. My most favourite song is 'Heaven Knows' by Daniel Lee, the 'Malaysia Idol'. His voice...ah...so touching, full of power. I was totally captivated by his song, Heaven Knows. Since then, he became one of my idols. Other than him, i listen to avril lavinge, simple plan, maroon 5, YIDA, jay c. and may day. Music is my LIFe!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hello teen soul
I heard that I LOVE music its the best thing in life next to laughung and sleeping dont ya think? lol
ta hb