Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Out of rage...

Trial has came to a full stop and here comes the doom moment. Test papers giving ceremony. Haha! Part of history paper was given out. Things happened. Pn. Lim Bee Lee, our history teacher, made me feel so angry and frustrated at her. She asked the girls to check out their marks for paper 2 in front, at her desk. No doubt, it was very cramp front there so some of us decided to go later. After there were no more students, i approached her and requested politely to see my marks. She suddenly snapped at my words. "Tak boleh tengok. I hanya bagi tengok sekali shj. U ingat i ni ada masa nak layan kamu?". I explained my reason to her but failed. Ke Er was being treated the same way too. I swore under my breath and went back to my own place. What the.... She doesn't own the right to treat us like that. So unreasonable! Well, this 'cho lo' teacher....with her character like an auntie, speaking malay and english with numerous grammar mistakes. No one in our class likes her and i have no doubt she too, doesn't like us. She treat different students with different attitudes. So faking....

No comments: