Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Best Friends Ever

How long has it been seen we catch a movie, go red box, hang around in cs...? It must has been more than half a year or so. Leay Ying, Ying Xian, Ke Er and me... we have long time never really talk to each other.Our friendship is like fading with time. I really miss those days, living in our own world, doing stuffs we enjoy. Maybeits because of ME. These months, I had been busying with endless work. Chess Club, Kiwanis stuffs... I am really very tired and fed up with all these... Then, I switched my Physics tuition to Tuesday. Worst, we hardly have any chance to talk, have lunch.... Most of the time I have been joining other friends. Maybe due to Chess Club, Kuan Shuen, Yee Ser and me are getting closer day by day. During holidays, i went to movies with them. I still remember how close we were past few years. We have been best friends...maybe more than that. We did most of the things together. We are the best buddies! We went share happiness, sadness, anger, pressure but never loneliness. Just as long as we are together, no one feels lonely. I has been such a fun. Skipping class, chatting, laughing at nonsences, creating trouble, do all the lame thingy... Our Genting trip was the most memorable moment. I guess you all have the same sentiment, right?This year, I feel something change in myself. I couldn't figure out what it is. Something missing. My true self? Is it because of the environment factor ? I really treasure our special friendship no one else can understand. I just hope we can return to the past...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oi, old friend!!!!! luckily u didin't forget about me oo, sumo can write something bot us...
honestly, i was.. emm...q touched
haiz.. nowadays seldom mix wif u liao, even ke er aso noticed that
we muz find one day n gather 2gether... haha
miss ur "coldness" leh....
Lastly, just wanna tell you.... don't be too stress out, find some time and rest even when you are busy. That's all

PS: Quite a good blog u got and ur
english q good wat.
and...
Kambadek for ur SPM!!!!
After SPM mayb we can plan to
go sumwhere.. hehe