Saturday, September 15, 2007

Addicted...

I have been more and more addicted to Internet these days. Once started, couldn't stop. Just like returning to the past. Let me think.....should be around form 2 or 3. I remember i was more addicted at that time. IcQ, mSN, FriENDsTer, nEOpeTs....u name it. I played till late night, past midnight. Haa....yesterday was kinda 'shiok'. Chatting with wei wern and yee ser till around 1 a.m.. We even continued the next morning. I don't really understand why we have so much to chat. Girls mar. Hahax! Most of the time we talk craps. Ehem....never ever i heard anyone had serious talk through msn though. Anyway, i enjoyed a lot.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi PeiLing!

Nice to meet you!

I saw your blog in Blogging To Fame!

I admit that I don't understand all the words here, but I can see it's a good blog!

Congratulations!

All The Best and GOD Bless!

Greetings from Brazil / Rio de Janeiro

Have a Nice Weekend!

Regards,

Renato de Trindade