Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Screwed up

I received my add maths paper today. Everything seemed to screw up. I only managed to get a B. I could have done better. No....it should be better. I lost marks for numerous careless mistakes throughout the paper. The working was correct but ended up with invalid answer. Ah...that is hurting...to lose so many marks. Erm...i think there is no use for me to probe into the matter further. It might cause death to my cells and maybe vessels bursting. What is done cannot be undo. That is the final.
"Hey, Yong Pei Ling, you gotta buck up! Wake up from your dreamy world. Don't drift yourself far away from your target." I really need a vivid change. I must work really hard, study consistently and no more play. The upcoming exam is crucial to me, to my life. My future may depend on it, whether i excel or do moderately well...

No comments: