Friday, June 27, 2008

My plan to go back eventually diminished after I almost bought a bus ticket home. I called dad saying I might return. He turned out to be quite surprised. Wasn't he the one suggested so? He bla bla bla....saying how mum will disapprove me to go back if she could speak, I can't help much there and stuffs. Hell...Tears rolled down again. "But then I will come and pick you up if you really decided to come back. Everything is up to you. I don't want you to have regrets."

I will probably bring more problems to dad if I go back. He need to work. If I am there...there will be more troubles.

I made up my mind. I will stay.

Then later when I went back to room, dad called again. He said Aunty Yvonne wished to have a talk with me.

She spoke in a very gentle way just like how an adult speak to a three year-old kid.
" Pei Ling, can you hear me?" she asked.
" Yeah." I replied.
" Okay, you know your mum is sick and now lying in hospital right?" she started.
" Hmm..." I answered.
" So what is your decision now?"
My decision? " Dad told me not to go back" I replied.
" Okay, you see...your dad said that because......(forgot exactly what she said)... There are dad, doctor and nurses here. They will take good care of your mummy. And I know your mummy quite well. When I chatted with her, we did talk about this issue, what if she suddenly sick or ill. She said that she will not blame you if you are not by her side."

Again, she made me cried. " Hmm..." I answered. I really don't know what else to say other than that. They ever chat on this issue? Or was it created by herself to make me feel more comfortable? Hey, I am not a kid. But she did make me believed her.

" Your mummy wants you to study hard instead. Don't worry, its just a small case (small case!?). Everything will be fine soon. If anything worsen we will contact you." she said in a soothing voice.
" Hmm...Thanks and bye." I replied.

So there were people there around mum other than dad. What about my aunties? Are they aware of that? Grandmother and uncles? So I am the last to know?

Stroke....Mum got stroke. Grandfather also got stroke and he died of that too. I know about stroke quite well. Commonly, that patient will have an acute facial paresis, arm drift or abnormal speech. Even though he/ she is said to be recovered, but there will still be side effects.

No...no...no...I have to stop thinking about all this...I really hate all this. ....

No comments: