Friday, June 13, 2008

Bye Zetty...

Another blow...

My roommate beside my bed is going to leave soon. She is going to study for diploma, engineering course. It means she will leave me to sleep alone every nights. I don't know whether to be happy or sad but I actually do feel down after hearing the news. It has been quite fun to have her as my roommate and yeah...I called her Zetty, from Kelantan. There is always this kind of things happen when you are just going to get along with someone or get used to something.

Hmm...about her...she is a...quite a nice person to live with. There is this funny thing about her where she will talk in her dream. Haha...but I couldn't figure out what she said though. Then, we always crack unfinished jokes and talk lame everyday. She is the kind easy-going and never make fuss over anything that upset her. And har...she is quite open. She will talk about the guy she likes in her class and sometimes we find her unbelievable.

So sad...she is leaving. Anyway, I hope she made a right choice for her future and bye...

No comments: