Monday, June 9, 2008

what the hxxx....

Sometimes I really find myself being very silly. There is this morning where I walked to a wrong class. That morning I was very sure that the first period is at kuliah (which means a hall-liked place where over hundred students listen to lecture). Then I walked in just like any other days searching for my friends but I didn't see any. So I just assumed that they came late. I took a seat two rows from the front and funnily there isn't anyone sitting on those two rows. I sensed people staring at me and after a while a Malay girl asked me
"Kamu first intake atau second intake?"
"First intake."
"So kamu baru tukar jurusan?"
"Tak lah...bukan."
"Oh...sebab...dua rows ini untuk lelaki..."
"Sini dah ade orang duduk?" still in a blurr state.
Then after a few seconds my mind clicks...My god...I quickly took my bag and went out. Shit...I should be in tutorial class but not kuliah...

Hell...I wonder how my luck goes...My badminton racket was spoilt by don't-know-who as I lent to many people. And so I can only play tennis for the meanwhile. One morning I went to play tennis alone. There were no people playing there and I was quite phew because it was my first time playing after million years (erm...I am not a god or monster). But there were these football players there for training. When I played, I exerted over force and the ball flew over the wall. I heard laughter almost immediately and when I turned around, I saw three Malay guys there laughing funnily. My godness...I really wish to find a hole and hide....

No comments: