Friday, June 27, 2008

I am dreaming...It is obviously a dream, far too ridiculous to be a truth statement. Mum called me again. Before that, I wanted to call her to spread the news that I can CYCLE now. But it wasn't mum who called. It was dad.
"Hello?" I said in a happy voice.
"Erm..." a man voice said (dad). I waited. "Actually your mum is hospitalised. Its already two days. She is now in ICU"
I did expect those words from him but why I know that only after two days? I didn't blame him anyway. "Why?" I asked.
"She suffered from a stroke." he explained in an unbelievable voice. "She is...how would she suffer from that? Your mum is always healthy with no blood pressure problem."
I want to know that more than you...
" What did the doctor says?" I need scientific informations, accurate ones.
" I don't know. He said need to be observed few more days to jump to a conclusion." he replied.
He continued, " I decided to tell you this so that you won't blame me in the future. They said it is better to inform you." They? Who?
I paused for a very long time. Tears were rolling down.
"Hello?" dad's voice. I paused more. " Take it easy, don't worry. See, dad is here. I can handle everything." Really?
" Hmm..." I replied in my calmest voice.
" So you plan to come back?" he asked.
I never thought about this before. Going back JB to visit mum.......?
" I don't know. I think about it first."
" Okay...just call me if you wanna come back. Don't be too worry." and he ended his conversation.

Now, left me alone in my locker accompanied by tears. I sat in my locker. More tears rolling down and I wondered when it will stop. What to do next?

No comments: