Monday, June 9, 2008

Feeling grey

I hate my class. I hate tutorial. I hate...I hate them all... I don't know what I am hating it but I just hate! I have no good friend in class and I am always alone. Doing things alone and I am always very depress in that particular class. I just feel that I don't belong to there. I somehow belong to the old physics class I am from. Even my name is not in the attendance list. What the....

First of all, I don't mix with the only chinese girl in my class. One reason is simply because I don't really like her. The way she talk and laugh...Oh my god... I can't stand it any longer. WhenI talk something seriously to her she will just 'har' then giggle with no answer. That is not all. I can't understand a thing what she is talking about. Like I am talking to wall. Well...we are humans from different world. The others do have their own group. I would become the odd numbers when they formed groups. There was this English singing activity where I have to join three other guys. Its going to be on next week! Guess what...we are singing 'My Love' by Westlife. Zzz...Okay...whatever it is...will tell more about it if anything "funny" happens...which I hope no.

And don't know why, I sobbed a lot. Yesterday I sobbed twice. First was after listening to 'Broken Vow' by Josh. The other was while reading a novel. My tear gland seems easily to be activated. I am going crazy soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Everything there links the one cause...

HOMESICK

dont worry u will get over it soon..it is just a matter of time..open ur heart and u will get good friends...with ur character i doubt there will be any big prob...if u dont like anyone just say hi and bye is enough...u will be fine la...if u feeling down..cry out loud and continue with ur life...hehe wish u all the best ^^

PANG PANG