Tuesday, May 6, 2008

TAG!

TAG 1

5 things I was doing 10 years ago (1998)?
>>> I remember I had many Indian and Malay friends during my Primary days
>>> I remember I didn’t attend class everyday but hiding somewhere else in the school instead till teacher called me back to class. I topped the class and that’s why teachers were speechless about my behavior. (kind of promoting myself here…)
>>> I remember I am not a talkative girl till I study in Convent

>>> I remember I used to be bullied by those Indian and Malay guys in Primary school
>>> I remember I was a very very shy girl before this

5 things on my to-do list today.

>>> Wash all the cups and dishes
>>> Fold the clothes
>>> Flip through Straits Time
>>> Watch “Sky of Love”. Hee…
>>> Get home before my mum does (Proudly did so)

5 Snacks I enjoy

>>> Chocolate (except dark choc)
>>> Mash potatoes especially from KFC
>>> Fries
>>> Potato chips
>>> Green peas

5 Things I would do if I were a billionaire

>>> Immediately migrate to Venice and build a lovely house there and live with my love one
>>> Travel around the world of course
>>> Do investments to get richer. Yea…I am greedy
>>> Buy this and that… use bird nest to wash my face everyday
>>> Donate to the poor. I am not boasting


5 of my bad habits

>>> I am damn damn lazy
>>> Damn stubborn and playful also
>>> Like to ‘kacau’ friends
>>> Super lame…Erm…should be a good habit instead cause I bring laughter to people…Zzz
>>> I like to do things at the last minute

5 places I have lived
>>> Century Garden
>>> Permas Jaya
>>> Hotels? For holidays….Counted? whatever la
>>> Er…Earth
>>> and Malaysia

5 jobs I've had

>>> Promoter and cashier in my Uncle’s shop
>>> Auditor at YS’s mum’s audit firm
>>> Promoter at Wern’s aunt’s chocolate shop
>>> Daily assistant for Mum
>>> Student…Hate this job a lot because I never get paid

5 people I tag

>>> Yee Ser
>>> Ther Ther
>>> Scorpteen
>>> Nicole…can I tag u back? Whatever la…
>>> Whoever...

No comments: