Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Yahoo..I can blog!!!

Oh my god...I am so so so excited!!! Okay...for everyone information, I am now in Kolej Matrikulasi Perlis in Arau, somewhere very very far from home, also the furthest place i ever go. I am in the library now and argh...msn and friendster are restricted here... It will show this sucking page with:

Access Denied.
Access control configuration prevents your request from being allowed at this time. Please contact your service provider if you feel this is incorrect...


That is so damn shitting but anyway...I can still blog man....

Wah...I got really damn lot of things to tell here but today I will just make it simple. Firstly, my life here. For the first week of orientation, life is really miserable and and...no idea how to explain. I missed home damn much. Whenever I was free with nothing to do...I will start thinking of home... I finally understand what 'homesick' is now. Being the only child in the family, its really something unacceptable for me to be apart from family and do everything by own. Well...about my hostel here, its...okay actually but of course, no place is better than home. I live with three other Malay girls in a room, two from Kelantan and the other one...I got no idea. Till now, everything is still going smoothly. The bed and pillow is kinda terrible...but argh...no time to care for that. My room is at the first floor and water cooler is at the third floor. So everyday I have to climb climb and climb the stairs. Studying here really needs a lot of walking especially school time where almost every hour you have to walk to different places to attend another class. My class is a mundane thingy. Boring!

The only thing I like about Perlis is the air. Ever since I came here, my nose allergy has stopped. The bad thing about here is Perlis is way to 'ulu' compared to JB. The town in Perlis, known as Kangar is...oh my god... The only shopping centre there is 'The Store' and 'Aneka' and the most luxurious restaurant is KFC. It takes about twenty-minutes to reach Kangar from Arau and our outing day is on Sat and Sun where we have to be back before seven pm.

Okay, talking about new friends, I did made a few. The few I always stick to are Shu Xian, Zhi Mei and Sock Jin. They three were from MRSM. Thank god that they let me join them eating, chatting and stuffs...We do have great time together and hopefully we can become best friends.

After a week being here, I begin to enjoy the life here instead. Alright, that's all for today and I will definitely blog more in the future!

No comments: