Friday, May 9, 2008

TAG 2

1. At what age do you wish to marry?
>>> Er…I have not really think about it…maybe around 26?

2. If you have the chance, what would you probably say to your beloved one?
>>> I love you. I will love you forever. I will love you as long as I live. I will still love you even you stop loving me.

3. Which is your favorite song?
>>> Heaven Knows

4. Where is the place that you want to go the most?
>>> Venice!!!

5. If you can have 1 dream to come true, what would it be?
>>> To get a lifetime happiness

6. Do you believe you can survive without money?
>>> Obviously not

7. What are you afraid to lose the most?
>>> My true self

8. If you win $1 million, what would you do?
>>> Er....lots of things....Hee...

9. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
>>> Probably no

10. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you.
>>> Intelligent, funny, interesting

11. What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?
>>> Erm…a gentleman, caring, thoughtful and man enough

12. Which type of person do you hate the most?
>>> Pretender

13. What is your ambition?
>>> To be an anaesthetist. I can take a rest while the surgeons do the operation

14. What is the thing that will make you think he/she is bad?
>>> People who ever hurt me

15. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
>>> Er…Sleeping…

16. Are you a shopaholic or not?
>>> Not really. I only buy things that I need

17. If you have a chance, which part of your character you would like to change?
>>> My carelessness which caused me a lot of problems

18. Who is the person that you can share all your problems with?
>>> All problems? God

19. What makes you different?
>>> My name, lameness and silliness

20. Have you done any crimes?
>>> Basically I am a good citizen

I tag
>> Nicole
>> Yee Ser
>> Ther Ther
>> Scorpteen

No comments: