Wednesday, March 5, 2008

s e c r e t s . . .

Everyone has secrets. Here are a few random secrets of mine:

1. I used milk bottle instead of mug till I was in Primary 4.
2. I feel inferior talking to people taller than me.
3. I signed my school report cards myself twice.
4. I’m scared of playing sea-saw. It makes my heart jump.

5. I can’t remember my daddy’s birthday-only knows it is somewhere around November.
6. I don’t brush my teeth when I was small.
7. My gang and I took the whole roll of white strings from Science Laboratory to make Woo- doo dolls. We also took quite an amount of litmus and universal indicator papers to play.
8. I would bring handkerchief to school everyday (like ancient people).
9. Actually I only vouch about 40% of the ledgers in which the remainder I just ticked without checking.
10. My parents never know I have a blog…

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i like this comment..it seems so real to me..haha..anyway how is ur spm results??not too bad rite...going to study form 6 rite??lol u still have a long holiday..envious!!

anyway continue blogging and i will always check ur updates..keep in touch in msn and update ur news to me yea!!got bf dy also tell me..maybe u can meet one in the office u work..LOL

ur fren here..jasmine..lol