Saturday, March 15, 2008

Past the Gate of Hell....

Finally over...the nightmares were only tales, wasting all my sweat and millions of cells. I can breathe at last. Straight As’, kind of unbelievable! What I expected was at least a B for History, I really did badly for that. Though I thought I did quite well for EST and Moral but *sigh. Whatever it is, I should be happy with my results. Thank god…my Biology did achieve an A1. Efforts not wasted though. My, I can still sensed how boring and vomiting I studied during the days before SPM. I have learnt my lesson not to study during the last minute. It’s really struggling and tired by staying back to do group study and stuffs everyday.

During that historical moment (as if), mum wasn’t with me. I still remember when I collect my PMR results, mum went with me. I ended up crying, don’t know why.

After calling mum, I sms-ed dad since he was in Vietnam. To my surprise, he replied Excellent. Congrates. Haha :). And well done.” That was kind of touching.

Hmm…my feelings after collecting SPM results:

1. Numb
2.
Satisfied
3.
Relieved
4. Released…!


Anyway, this is just a beginning. The road is still way too far to walk to the junction of success. Buck up, Pei Ling!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL congrats la...u very funny le...reading ur blog is sth enjoyable...woa u cried that day ah??hard to imagine le..wana take a peep..haha

jasmine here...shh^^