Friday, September 5, 2008

My life?

I thought I was going to have a lucky day but it ended badly. The day was fine until evening when the electric current was cut off. Usually it worked after we turn on the switch again but now it seemed that the switch was loosen. The “mak guard” tried but failed. Even after the arrival of technician, we were still in dark. Gosh…I still have piles of homework undone and yet… It was around twelve but still no electricity. Well, have to sleep with no fan for whole night. That was not the worst part. Even I covered my ears with pillow; I still hear mosquitoes buzzing around me. Ew…that was the most miserable night I ever had here. When I woke up in the morning my eyes were half closed, yawning the whole day…

I had scars on my legs, from the results of mosquitoes bite, and it all shows when i wear my executive skirt. Speaking of that I had been told off the second time for not wearing 'baju kurung'. Pn Farra...zzz. Its not that i don't want to wear, the fact is I only had three sets before holiday. Besides, only Pn Farra would care about it. So to minimize her ranting I had to wear that during every expreriment. Actually I really hate to wear that malay costume. Whenever I wear it, the possibility of falling is high and I can't walk fast with it.

The skirt I wore which is knee-length enough to cover my knees, I never thought it was too short. It was until few girls said that to me. But anyway, its actually common to those accounts girls, some wore even shorter than me. Science students...and me...JB girl... Most people probably think that I am the kind of rich girl. Ha... And those malay girls in my class especially don't seem to like me. I mean talk to me. They wear those long sleeves and all wrap up clothes while me, sometimes short sleeves and skirt. I am often the left out one, often sitting alone in class...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey girl, you're still going on strong? I've missed you loads, and no worries about the dresscode man, I've gotten scolded for like, so many times cause my pants had too many pockets - 4 or even because my pants had pattern on it. No skirts too. Darn.

I'm always alone in class, because I don't mix very well with my classmates, but I struggle on because I remember friends like you who love me, right? LOL. I still miss you oh, and your lame jokes and funny face. Hahaha. And pretty skirts and style. So all of them must be jealous of you la.

And darling, why never reply my email?

Anyways, I have moved to another blog. Please relink. I've changed it to http://singasongofstars.wordpress.com/

And love you.

Anonymous said...

helo fren.....
hoe r u now ???
Actually i m also not happy in matrik...noy bcoz of the lecturers,system,classmate,fren...
is bcoz of my room mate who sleep bside me.
she was PDt, this year is her 2nd year.her fren (3 of them) everyday hanging around in OUR room...make noise,singing, listen to music loudly....i TAHAN n BARE wif it EVERYDAy....in make my cannot focus !!!! they stay in OUR room after school (ard 5pm) til 1am (MIDNITE !!!!) i m really.......geram...duno wat to say...heiz...