Friday, April 18, 2008

date i was BoRN

I am turning 18!!! 18 means I can drink beers. 18 also means I need to grow mature, no more being like a child cause I am already a grown up! Haha…

Twelve struck. Phone rang. Leay Ying made a call all the way from Subang to sing me a birthday song. It was really surprising and touching. Felt that we were back to the past. I could sense the warmth and laughter from their apartment. Everyone there took turn to wish me Happy Birthday, Ke Er, Ying Xian, Huei Ling, Asther and Wei Han. I really miss all of you there. Sometimes I envy very much that LY, KE and YX could be there together. Convent life…I will never forget.

Then I received few messages from friends here and there and there was one special one. Jasmine sent her wishes all the way from Melbourne and Wern from Perth.

Night time, my parents and I went out for dinner. Sort of memorable to have meal together and there might be less chance in the future. Mum and Dad had this silly argument about my date of birth which made me laugh till tears dropped. Lolx! Dad said that I should be considered younger than my cousin as I was born two months earlier. Mum did not agree with that. And there goes their silly arguments. Then they told me that I was only 1.9kg when I was born, very tiny. Dad said that my nanny laughed at my size and said “Look at her leg, does it looks like a drumstick?” My god…how can she… Mum said that the nanny fed me with only little milk. Does that explain my height now? I heard that I was abused at that time and my parents knew that when my nanny’s neighbor complained to them that she took off my clothes and put me under no roof whenever I cried. I am really speechless about her.

Whatever it is, 17th April 2008 is a happy day for me and I am fully contented…

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG long time no see!!!!read through ur blog and pleased to see that u r still working hard on this blog...unlike me...i gave up halfway on my frenster one...haha...now only realised u r in perlis...heya..hows things going on there???start course dy then wont be so free liao lo...getting busier and busier...like me la...now im very very very very busy...but after all these work..im going back jb...so very looking forward to it...and hope to see u soon lo...

BTW...wana correct u sth not so important but a very big mistake...look back at ur post...JASMINE IS IN PERTH BUT NOT IN MELBORNE...LOL OMG FAINT

haha take care my fren..wish u all the best...hope u wont home sick too much ^^

miss ya
~*x|nying*~